Zambia & Malawi travel guide - 1st Edition
The new edition of this guide will be in stock mid-June - you can pre-order the new book now. This current edition will be out of stock mid-May.
Take Lonely Planet's first edition of Zambia & Malawi on your travels and you'll be wildlife spotting on safari in unspoilt national parks; gazing at the thundering might of Victoria Falls; watching Kuomboka, one of the last great Southern African ceremonies; or relaxing beachside at Nkhata Bay. Why not do it all?
This book covers: Lusaka, The Copperbelt, Northern Zambia, Eastern Zambia, Southern Zambia, Victoria Falls, Western Zambia, Lilongwe, Northern Malawi, Central Malawi, Southern Malawi
- Detailed itineraries take you from Zambia's magnificent wildlife to Malawi's stunning lakes
- Ecofriendly tips to help you to make your travels green
- Colour chapter on wildlife, wild places and where to chill out
- Victoria Falles: Special chapter dedicated to this natural wonder!
- 76 detailed & easy to use maps
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
This product is currently out of stock
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 336 pp, 12 pp colour, 45 maps
- Dimensions, 128mm x 197mm
- Weight 0.37 kg / 0.82 lb