The World's Best Street Food
Lonely Planet's The World's Best Street Food: Where to find it & how to make it! A little known culinary secret is that the world's best sandwich isn't found in Rome, Copenhagen or even New York, but rather, on the streets of Vietnam! The street is where you’ll find the heart of a cuisine and its culture – somewhere among the taco carts and noodle stalls, the scent of wood fires and the hubbub of fellow diners.
Bring the world’s greatest street foods to your home with this compendium of classic recipes!
- 100 authentic recipes with simple, clear instructions for perfect preparation
- Glossary of exotic ingredients with easy-to-find alternatives
- Evocative profiles of each dish show you where to find the best examples when you’re on the road
- Written by food writers from around the world with an introduction by Tom Parker Bowles
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 224 pp
- Dimensions, 165mm x 210mm
- Weight 0.68 kg / 1.5 lb