The World's Best Street Food
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet's The World's Best Street Food: Where to find it & how to make it! A little known culinary secret is that the world's best sandwich isn't found in Rome, Copenhagen or even New York, but rather, on the streets of Vietnam! The street is where you’ll find the heart of a cuisine and its culture – somewhere among the taco carts and noodle stalls, the scent of wood fires and the hubbub of fellow diners.
Bring the world’s greatest street foods to your home with this compendium of classic recipes!
- 100 authentic recipes with simple, clear instructions for perfect preparation
- Glossary of exotic ingredients with easy-to-find alternatives
- Evocative profiles of each dish show you where to find the best examples when you’re on the road
- Written by food writers from around the world with an introduction by Tom Parker Bowles
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format
Authors: Tom Parker Bowles, Rob Whyte, Sarina Singh, Amy Karafin, Kate Armstrong, Duncan Garwood, Brett Atkinson, Joshua Samuel Brown, Joe Bindloss, Will Gourlay, Jessica Lee, Tim Richards, Meredith Snyder, Gregor Clark, Abigail Hole, Luke Waterson, Penny Watson, Celeste Brash, Zora O'Neill, Ethan Gelber, Bridget Gleeson, Austin Bush, Carolyn B. Heller, Michael Kohn, Roger Norum and Strouchan Martins, Paul Clammer, Daniel Robinson, Sarah Baxter, Emily Matchar
224 pages | Dimensions: 165mm x 210mm
Next edition due: Mar 2015