Watching Wildlife Southern Africa
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Get up close and personal with Southern Africa's amazing wildlife with this all-in-one safari guide.
Cheetah and springbok race in a 100km/hour sprint to the death in the Kalahari; a vast grey mass of elephants surround you on their way to the riverbank; a million flamingos lay a pink blanket over the mudflats. Whether you're on a top-shelf luxury safari or going it alone in a rented minivan, prepare for the wildlife experience of your life. This guide covers South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Zambia.
- What do you want to see? Highlights and customised itineraries give you the top wildlife experiences
- Plan your safari with practical advice from Lonely Planet's Africa experts
- Discover what's where and how to find it – indepth coverage of the major parks and reserves
- Be first to name-check a samango monkey with our essential wildlife-spotting guide
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.