Watching Wildlife Southern Africa
Get up close and personal with Southern Africa's amazing wildlife with this all-in-one safari guide.
Cheetah and springbok race in a 100km/hour sprint to the death in the Kalahari; a vast grey mass of elephants surround you on their way to the riverbank; a million flamingos lay a pink blanket over the mudflats. Whether you're on a top-shelf luxury safari or going it alone in a rented minivan, prepare for the wildlife experience of your life. This guide covers South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Zambia.
- What do you want to see? Highlights and customised itineraries give you the top wildlife experiences
- Plan your safari with practical advice from Lonely Planet's Africa experts
- Discover what's where and how to find it – indepth coverage of the major parks and reserves
- Be first to name-check a samango monkey with our essential wildlife-spotting guide
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Weight 0.53 kg / 1.17 lb