Watching Wildlife East Africa
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Get up close and personal with East Africa's incredible wildlife with this all-in-one safari guide.
The hoofbeats of 500,000 wildebeests echo across the Serengeti Plains; a group of mountain gorillas lounge in shady undergrowth; a pink haze of flamingos wade in the shallows. Whether you're on a top-shelf luxury safari or going it alone in a rented minivan, prepare for the wildlife experience of your life. This guide covers Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda.
- What do you want to see? Highlights and customised itineraries give you the top wildlife experiences
- Plan your safari with practical advice from Lonely Planet's Africa experts
- Discover what's where and how to find it - indepth coverage of the major parks and reserves
- Be first to name-check a Kirk's dik-dik with our essential wildlife-spotting guide
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.