Watching Wildlife East Africa
Get up close and personal with East Africa's incredible wildlife with this all-in-one safari guide.
The hoofbeats of 500,000 wildebeests echo across the Serengeti Plains; a group of mountain gorillas lounge in shady undergrowth; a pink haze of flamingos wade in the shallows. Whether you're on a top-shelf luxury safari or going it alone in a rented minivan, prepare for the wildlife experience of your life. This guide covers Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda.
- What do you want to see? Highlights and customised itineraries give you the top wildlife experiences
- Plan your safari with practical advice from Lonely Planet's Africa experts
- Discover what's where and how to find it - indepth coverage of the major parks and reserves
- Be first to name-check a Kirk's dik-dik with our essential wildlife-spotting guide
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Weight 0.52 kg / 1.15 lb