The Cities Book (Paperback)
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Which will be the first city you turn to in this lucky dip of a book? Copenhagen? Buenos Aires? Shanghai? Or maybe you'll find out how much you want to go to Beirut or Nuuk. Who knew? The world is full of unmissable cities - this large format pictorial will put a few more on your radar.
Taking our cue from the buzz on the street, we have captured the flavour of the world's top 200 cities through the eyes of the typical citizen: hot conversation topics, urban myths, the best places to eat and drink and to seek out after dark. This pictorial mixes a tempting cocktail for the urban adventurer.
- 200 of the world's most exciting cities, ranked in order by Lonely Planet staff, authors and readers
- The best places to eat and drink
- Each city's strengths and weaknesses
- Hot conversation topics and urban myths
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Lonely Planet Publications
848 pages, 424 pp colour