The Big Trip
Your ultimate guide to gap years and overseas adventures.
So, you know you want to experience that ultimate overseas adventure – but where do you start? Right here, with the one-stop guide to planning the trip of a lifetime.
The Big Trip is your ticket to all this and more:
- Essential pre-trip planning: health, safety, kit costs, tickets, etc
- Volunteering and working abroad: from fruit picking to teaching, yacht-crewing and au pairing
- Regional overviews, maps and a diverse range of road-tested itineraries
- Tips and stories from travellers and experts
- Comprehensive directory of essential resources
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 336 pp colour
- Weight 0.75 kg / 1.65 lb