The Big Trip
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Your ultimate guide to gap years and overseas adventures.
So, you know you want to experience that ultimate overseas adventure – but where do you start? Right here, with the one-stop guide to planning the trip of a lifetime.
The Big Trip is your ticket to all this and more:
- Essential pre-trip planning: health, safety, kit costs, tickets, etc
- Volunteering and working abroad: from fruit picking to teaching, yacht-crewing and au pairing
- Regional overviews, maps and a diverse range of road-tested itineraries
- Tips and stories from travellers and experts
- Comprehensive directory of essential resources
* Please note, this title is not available in ebook format.
ISBN: 9781743607886 Language: English
Authors: George Dunford, Lonely Planet Publications
336 pages, 336 pp colour | Dimensions: 165mm x 210mm
Next edition due: May 2019