Lonely Planet's Guide To Travel Photography
This product is currently out of stock
Return from your travels with the pictures you've always wanted. In this revised edition of Lonely Planet's best-selling Travel Photography, internationally renowed travel photographer Richard I'Anson shows you how to avoid common photography mistakes and to develop your compositional and technical skills as a photographer.
This jargon-free guide is a comprehensive look at all aspects of travel photography, from the gear needed while on the road to the software and hardware required to store and process your images back at home, to the low-down on assessing, displaying and even earning money with your photographs.
- New section on the art of travel photography and how to capture that perfect moment in time
- Fully updated for the digital photographer
- Covers all camera technologies, from film to phone camera
- Make money from your photos
"A clear and succinct technical manual to improving your travel photography." - The Observer (UK)
"Bright, inspiring and jargon-free, I'Anson's compact guide takes the mystery out of controlling a camera" - New Zealand Herald
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Richard I'Anson
368 pages | Dimensions: 165mm x 210mm
Next edition due: Jul 2016