Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2013
The best places to go and things to do all around the world right now! Drawing on the knowledge, passion and miles travelled by Lonely Planet’s staff, authors and online community, we present a year’s worth of travel inspiration to take you out of the ordinary and into some unforgettable experiences.
- Lonely Planet ranks the top 10 countries, regions and cities to visit in 2013.
- The best travel experiences for the year ahead, from enjoying Europe’s latest City of Culture in Slovakia to touring Addis Ababa, Africa’s rising star.
- Over 35 events mapped out month by month in the 2013 travel planner.
"Beautiful to look at and fun to read, Lonely Planet’s roundup is a must-own." PUBLISHERS WEEKLY, USA
"When Lonely Planet talks the rest of the world listens. That’s why tourist boards all over the world await its top 10 lists with bated breath – inclusion practically guarantees a bumper year." IRISH INDEPENDENT, IRELAND
"As someone who loves travelling – and even the prospect of planning my next trip – this compact guide was a real treat. The sumptuous photographs alone…were enough to transport me momentarily into holiday mode." NZ HERALD
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
This product is currently out of stock
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 208 pp
- Dimensions, 145mm x 180mm
- Weight 0.34 kg / 0.75 lb