Lonely Planet's 1000 Ultimate Adventures
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Hankering to tackle a long-distance trek, or an icy mountain peak? 1000 Ultimate Adventures brings together activities and challenges to captivate and inspire gung-ho adventurers and armchair travellers alike. From the epic to the local, on land, sea or even in mid air, the offerings here will encourage you to dream, plan and set off on your own adventure.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Cape Town after
- scrambling to the top of Table Mountain
- Pedal your way across Vietnam from the rice paddies
- of the Mekong Delta to the highlands
- Swim between continents in the Bosphorus swim, Istanbul
- Rumble across the dunes on a camel safari in Rajasthan
- Take in sublime vistas on a circuit of Mont Blanc
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781743217191 Language: English
Authors: Brett Atkinson, Steve Waters, Lucy Burningham, Kate Armstrong, Greg Benchwick, Joe Bindloss, Jessica Lee, Luke Waterson, Phillip Tang, Matt Swaine, Virginia Jealous, Robin Barton, Jasper Winn, Jonathan Thompson, Karla Zimmerman, Ross Taylor, Andrew Bain, Kate Rew, Pat Kinsella, Ethan Gelber, Sam Haddad, Catherine Bodry, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Sarah Baxter, Caroline Sieg, Paul Bloomfeild
352 pages | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2017