The World (Lonely Planet's Guide to)
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
A Travellerʼs Guide to the Planet. Weʼve distilled 40 years of travel know-how into the fi rst guidebook to our entire planet. In this ultimate A to Z, every country has a detailed map, essential facts, inspirational images and its mustsee highlights. From now on, every journey starts here.
Youʼre holding the whole world in your hands. Adventure and inspirational experiences await around every corner, so what’s stopping you? Go forth and explore.
- Discover the highlights of 221 countries in glorious colour
- Explore your interests, plan itineraries and find out how to get around
- Our authors share travel secrets and local insights
- Includes 228 maps, 700 images and 1595 highlights (approx. 2-5 pages per country)
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781743600658 Language: English
Authors: Lonely Planet Publications
960 pages, 250 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm