India travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
India bristles with a mind-stirring mix of landscapes and cultural traditions. Your journey through this intoxicating country will blaze in your memory long after you’ve left its shores.
- Inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- PLUS the Taj Mahal in 3D, detailed plans for top sights, women travellers advice and illustrated temple feature
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Jammu, Kashmir, Ladakh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, the Taj Mahal, Uttarakhand, Kolkata, West Bengal, Darjeeling, Bihar, Jharkhand, Sikkim, Northeast States, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Mumbai, Karnataka, Bengaluru, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Andaman Islands, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)
Authors: Sarina Singh, Anirban Mahapatra, Daniel McCrohan, Amy Karafin, Kevin Raub, John Noble, Trent Holden, Lindsay Brown, Mark Elliott, Michael Benanav, Paul Harding, Kate Morgan, Joe Bindloss, Bradley Mayhew
1248 pages, 224 pp colour, 256 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2015