Calm (Mini Edition) : Secrets to Serenity From the Cultures of the World
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
All around the world people find ways to contend with the stresses of daily life. Here are fifty of these calming cultural secrets as well as methods for applying them at home.
When you need to keep your cool…
- Learn to laugh down your fears at Halloween
- Send your worries to Guatemalan worry dolls to look after for you
- Step outside yourself at a Venetian masquerade ball
- Focus on a single target like a Bhutanese archer
- Access theta brain waves with Malian drumming
- Become one with your natural environment like an Inuit kayaker
Bring a little slice of serenity to your busy life!
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781743607596 Language: English
Authors: Johanna Ashby, Alex Leviton, Sarah P Gilbert, Phillip Tang, Penny Watson, Tamara Sheward, Simon Richmond, Sarina Singh, Steve Waters, Shawn Low, Mark Elliott, Gabi Mocatta, Joe Bindloss, Will Gourlay, James Bainbridge, Jessica Lee, Tienlon Ho, Daniel Robinson, Caroline Veldhuis, Bridget Blair, Paul Bloomfeild
128 pages, 128 pp colour | Dimensions: 95mm x 85mm