A Year of Watching Wildlife
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Every week of the year, something astounding happens in the animal kingdom. A million wildebeest trek 800km across the Serengeti; killer whales surf Argentinean beaches; lizards fly like paper planes in the jungles of Borneo; 10 million puffins descend on Iceland; and the world's biggest feeding frenzy takes place off the coast of South Africa.
A Year of Watching Wildlife shows you where, when and how to take part in the natural world's greatest happenings – it's the ideal planning tool for adventurers, photographers and animal lovers. Be inspired and go wild!
- Organised by month and week to help you plan your year’s wildlife adventures
- Full colour with inspirational images and practical advice
- Week-by-week structure
- Environmentally responsible travel focus
- Country and animal indexes allow you to search by destination or by animal
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: David Lukas, Lonely Planet Publications
224 pp colour