A Year of Watching Wildlife
Every week of the year, something astounding happens in the animal kingdom. A million wildebeest trek 800km across the Serengeti; killer whales surf Argentinean beaches; lizards fly like paper planes in the jungles of Borneo; 10 million puffins descend on Iceland; and the world's biggest feeding frenzy takes place off the coast of South Africa.
A Year of Watching Wildlife shows you where, when and how to take part in the natural world's greatest happenings – it's the ideal planning tool for adventurers, photographers and animal lovers. Be inspired and go wild!
- Organised by month and week to help you plan your year’s wildlife adventures
- Full colour with inspirational images and practical advice
- Week-by-week structure
- Environmentally responsible travel focus
- Country and animal indexes allow you to search by destination or by animal
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 224 pp colour
- Weight 0.68 kg / 1.5 lb