Lonely Planet's 1000 Ultimate Sights
Where do you start? Iconic buildings, awesome canyons, weird monuments, vast animal migrations, spooky dungeons and romantic vistas are just some of the man-made marvels and natural wonders in 1000 Ultimate Sights. Make your own list, hit the road, and start exploring the world’s most breathtaking sights.
- Natural phenomena, including the bubbling Pitch Lake of Trinidad
- Architectural masterpieces, including the ground-breaking Sagrada Família in Spain
- Wildlife spectacles, including the Elephant Gathering of Sri Lanka
- Historic sights, such as the magnifi cent ruins at Volubilis, Morocco
- Cultural icons, including the Giant Buddha of Leshan, China
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 352 pp
- Dimensions, 165mm x 210mm
- Weight 0.81 kg / 1.79 lb