Lonely Planet's 1000 Ultimate Sights
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Where do you start? Iconic buildings, awesome canyons, weird monuments, vast animal migrations, spooky dungeons and romantic vistas are just some of the man-made marvels and natural wonders in 1000 Ultimate Sights. Make your own list, hit the road, and start exploring the world’s most breathtaking sights.
- Natural phenomena, including the bubbling Pitch Lake of Trinidad
- Architectural masterpieces, including the ground-breaking Sagrada Família in Spain
- Wildlife spectacles, including the Elephant Gathering of Sri Lanka
- Historic sights, such as the magnifi cent ruins at Volubilis, Morocco
- Cultural icons, including the Giant Buddha of Leshan, China
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Andrew Bain, Kayla Ryan, Nigel Wallis, Rachel Williams, Ben Handicott, Belinda Dixon, Carolyn Bain, Nana Luckham, Tim Richards, Sarah Baxter, Bridget Blair, Paul Bloomfeild, Rose Mulready, Abigail Hole, Andy Murdock
352 pages | Dimensions: 165mm x 210mm
Next edition due: Oct 2014