Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Conical hats, lacquerware bowls and flag T-shirts are fine - you can compare them with everyone else's. Or get talking and bring home souvenirs that no one can match. Open the phrasebook and make this trip your own.
- Comprehensive food section
- Tips on cultural etiquette
- Useful phrases for finding accomodations, dealing with health emergencies and hitting the town
- Easy-to-use pronunciation guide
- Two way dictionary and sentence builder
Coverage includes: Basics, Practical, Social, Food and Safe travel.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781786571090 Language: English
Authors: Lonely Planet Publications, Ben Handicott
256 pages, 256 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2019