Vietnam travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Lonely Planet's #4 selling title!
Blessed with a ravishing coastline, emerald-green mountains, breathtaking national parks, dynamic cities, outstanding cultural interest and one of the world's best cuisines, Vietnam has it all.
Travellers are heading to Vietnam in record numbers, so this popular guide has returned with new planning sections and bonus chapters on side trips to Cambodia's Angkor wat.
- 3444 km of spectacular coastline, 24 weeks of in-depth research, 504 bottles of bia hoi consumed, 168 bowls of noodles eaten
- In-depth background and comprehensive planning tools
- Easy-to-use maps and inspirational photos
- At-a-glance practical info
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Hanoi, Northeast, Northwest, North-Central , Central , South-Central, Central Highlands, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Siem Reap & Angkor Temples, Understand & Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)