Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks guide
Amid dramatic red rock, wild desert and bizarre hoodoo formations lie Zion and Bryce Canyon. Whether you want to zigzag up the Angels Landing trail, snap a photo under a towering arch at sunset or have a road-trip adventure, gear up with this top-selling guide to southern Utah’s national parks. With nine weeks of in-park research and more than 200 miles of trails hiked, our authors offer sound advice for visitors.
- Detailed Itineraries
- Best Hiking Routes – includes 62 of the most enjoyable hikes with easy-to-use charts and topographic hiking maps
- Family-Friendly Options – information on ranger programs, horseback riding, top family hikes and more in our special Kids & Pets chapter
- Adventure Ideas – covers hiking for all levels, mountain biking, canyoneering, rafting and volunteering, plus chapters on equipment and safety issues
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 304 pp, 12 pp colour, 45 maps
- Dimensions, 128mm x 197mm
- Weight 0.32 kg / 0.71 lb