Western USA travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
Lonely Planet Western USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Landscapes and legends draw adventurers to the West, where a good day includes locavore dining, vineyard wine-sipping, cowboy history and outdoor fun.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Western USA, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Inside Lonely Planet Western USA Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save you time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, road trips and scenic drives, outdoor activities, wildlife, cuisine and wine
- Over 37 color maps
- Useful features - including month-by-month (annual festival calendar), Outdoors, and Travel With Children sections
Coverage Includes: California, Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, Las Vegas, Los ngeles, San Francsico, Jerome, Santa Fe, San Juan Islands, and more