USA's Best Trips
Winner of the SATW Lowell Thomas Award.
99 of the country’s best trips! Whether you’re a local looking for a long weekend escape, or a visitor looking to explore, Lonely Planet’s Trips series offers the best itineraries – and makes it easy to plan the perfect trip time and again.
- Includes the Mid-Atlantic, New England, the South, Florida, the Great Lakes, the Great Plains, Texas, the Rocky Mountains, the Southwest, California and the Pacific Northwest
- Easy-to-use maps for every trip, plus driving times and directions
- Explore the country with trips ranging from two days to two weeks
- Theme icons make finding the perfect trip simple – no matter what your interest
- Local experts share their favorite trip ideas, including a food-lovers’ tour of Northern California from Alice Waters and a musician’s tour of the Midwest music scene
- Tune in on the road with our regional music playlists
- Family-friendly and pet-friendly listings throughout
- Green index lists the most environmentally friendly options across the country
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 708 pp, 24 pp colour, 122 maps
- Dimensions, 128mm x 197mm
- Weight 0.58 kg / 1.28 lb
USA's Best Trips for kindle - buy via Amazon