Texas travel guide - 3rd Edition
This product is currently out of stock
The new edition of this guide will be in stock mid-Jan - you can pre-order the new book or download the digital chapters now. This current edition will be out of stock mid-Dec.
Texas plays up the stereotype with 100-year-old dancehalls, saloons, and cowboy-themed bed and breakfasts. But an Old West theme park it is not. With a state this big, there’s room for Texas to be whatever you want it to be.
- Texas barbecue chapter - where to go and what to order
- Special features on the Alamo, live music, road trips and more
- Outdoors chapter - 18 ways to get active in the Lone Star State
- Extensive coverage of cities: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio & Houston
- 60 detailed and easy-to-use maps
Authors: Mariella Krause, Sarah Chandler, Ryan Ver Berkmoes
384 pages, 12 pp colour, 75 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Jan 2014