San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country - Sonoma Valley Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sonoma Valley Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country Road Trips guidebook.
Flanked by sun-drenched hills and vast vineyard landscapes, the bountiful roadside farms and unassuming top-notch wineries along this trip make for a relaxing excursion.
- step back in time at the Sonoma State Historic Park
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- taste Cabernet-infused chocolate
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- see where author Jack London spent the last years of his life
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Cornerstone Sonoma, Homewood winery, Gundlach-Bundschu winery, Traintown, Sonoma, Oak Hill Farm, Imagery Estate, Glen Ellen, Jack London Historic Park, Kenwood, Napa Valley Wineries, Napa, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, Napa Valley Wineries, Napa, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, St Helena, Calistoga, Sonoma Valley Wineries, Russian River Area Wineries, Sebastopol, Occidental, Guernville, Healdsburg, Bodega Bay, Sonoma Coast State Beach and Jenner.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF