San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country - San Francisco, Marin & Napa Loop Trip (Chapter)
This is the San Francisco, Marin & Napa Loop Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country Road Trips guidebook.
Loop your way around the Bay Area, drinking in the sights of hilly San Francisco, the stunning wild vistas of Marin and the world-renowned wineries of Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
- tour the country’s premier wine-producing region
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see a canopy of ancient redwoods
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- watch whales from the top of a lighthouse
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: San Francisco, Marin Headlands, Sausalito, Muir Woods National Monument, Bolinas, Point Reyes, Glen Ellen, Napa, Napa Valley, San Francisco Walking Tour, Sir Francis Drake Blvd and Point Reyes National Seashore.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF