San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country - Russian River & the Bohemian Highway Trip (Chapter)
This is the Russian River & the Bohemian Highway Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country Road Trips guidebook.
In western Sonoma County, tour organic wineries, stately redwood forests, ribbons of undulating road and the serene Russian River, then ogle seals and whales along the coast.
- splash and float in the Russian River
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see gray whales breach offshore at Bodega Head
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- watch harbour seals frolic where the river meets the sea
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Sebastopol, Bohemian Highway, Coleman Valley Road, Bodega Bay, Jenner, Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve, Guernville, Healdsburg, Dry Creek Valley, Napa Valley Wineries, Napa, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, St Helena, Calistoga, Sonoma Valley Wineries, Sonoma, Glen Ellen, Kenwood, Russian River Area Wineries, Occidental and Sonoma Coast State Beach.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95