San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country - Napa Valley Trip (Chapter)
This is the Napa Valley Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country Road Trips guidebook.
The birthplace of modern-day Wine Country is famous for regal cabernet sauvignons, château-like wineries and fabulous food. Expect to be wined, dined and tucked between crisp linens.
- explore dozens of wineries along a tranquil road
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- gather picnic ingredients at Napa’s tempting food market
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- soak in hot springs or try a mud bath in a spa town
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Napa, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, St Helena, Calistoga, Petrified Forest, Safari West, Silverado Trail, Napa Valley Wineries, Sonoma Valley Wineries, Sonoma, Glen Ellen, Kenwood, Russian River Area Wineries, Sebastopol, Occidental, Guernville, Healdsburg, Bodega Bay, Sonoma Coast State Beach and Jenner.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF