San Antonio, Austin & Texas Road Trips - Texas Gulf Coast Trip (Chapter)
This is the Texas Gulf Coast Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips guidebook.
Along more than 400 miles of coastline, watch for endangered whooping cranes, explore miles of untouched stretches of sand and revel in great seafood and boozy fun.
- hang out at a mellow beach town with fun bars
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- dine on fresh seafood in an old fishing town
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- enjoy the great food and rich history of Galveston
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Galveston, Palacios, Aransas National Wildlife Refuge, Goose Island State Park, Rockport, Fulton, Port Aransas, Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, Port Isabel, South Padre Island and Houston.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95