San Antonio, Austin & Texas Road Trips - Hill Country Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Hill Country Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips guidebook.
In March and early April when wildflowers are blooming, this is one of the prettiest drives in all of Texas – perfect for a day trip or a lazy, meandering vacation.
- shop for antiques
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- find out why Luckenbach was immortalized in song
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- see where Lyndon B Johnson, the 36th president of the United States, was born, lived and died
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: San Antonio, Comfort, Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Luckenbach, Lyndon B Johnson Ranch, Johnson City, Wimberley, San Marcos, Gruene, New Braunfels, Hill Country, San Antonio Walking Tour, Austin and Austin Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF