Route 66 Road Trips - Western Route 66 Trip (Chapter)
This is the Western Route 66 chapter from Lonely Planet’s Route 66 Road Trips guidebook.
From historic Needles in the east through to the sparkling waters of the mighty Pacific, search for your own American dream along California’s stretch of the Mother Road.
- stroll along Hollywood’s Walk of Fame
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- speed through eerie ghost towns in the Mojave Desert
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- celebrate reaching the very end of Route 66 on Santa Monica Pier
- discover even more with navigation tips and background information
Coverage includes: Needles, Goffs, Amboy, Newberry Springs, Daggett, Barstow, Elmer’s Place, Victorville, San Bernardino, Pasadena, Hollywood, Santa Monica and Los Angeles.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95