Route 66 Road Trips - Eastern Route 66 Trip (Chapter)
This is the Eastern Route 66 Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Route 66 Road Trips guidebook.
There’s kitsch aplenty on the eastern swath of Route 66, but along with the goofiest roadside attractions, the friendliest small towns and best pie-filled diners pop up here, from Chicago to western Oklahoma.
- see stunning public artworks in Chicago’s Millennium Park
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- be tempted by thick slabs of pie at old-school diners
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- learn about the road’s history at the Route 66 museum
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Chicago, Gemini Giant, Atlanta, Springfield, St Louis, Meramec Caverns, Lebanon, Kansas, Oklahoma City, El Reno, Oklahoma Route 66 Museum, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Tulsa.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF