Route 66 Road Trips
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet’s Route 66 Road Trips.
Featuring trips from Chicago to Los Angeles, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, you can visit all of Route 66’s kooky roadside attractions and friendly towns with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Road Trips: Eastern Route 66, Central Route 66, Western Route 66
Coverage includes: Los Angeles, Chicago, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois and more