Pocket Washington DC
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Washington, DC is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Climb the steps of Abraham Lincoln’s dramatic Doric-columned memorial, tour the iconic home of the US President, or wander cobblestoned neighborhoods and jazzy bohemian quarters; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Washington, DC and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Washington, DC map (included in print version), plus over 14 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage includes: National Mall, White House Area, Foggy Bottom, Georgetown, Capitol Hill, Downtown, Penn Quarter, Dupont Circle, Adams Morgan and more
* Please note, this title is not available in digital ebook format.
ISBN: 9781741799279 Language: English
Authors: Karla Zimmerman
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 14 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Dec 2017