Pocket San Francisco
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet Pocket San Francisco is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Watch fog creep beneath the Golden Gate Bridge, ride a cable car past stately Victorians, or taste the best of California cuisine at the Ferry Building; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of San Francisco and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out San Francisco map (included in print version), plus over 17 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Golden Gate Bridge, The Marina, Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown, Downtown, SoMa, Hayes Valley, Civic Center, The Mission, The Haight, Golden Gate Park, and more
ISBN: 9781743218587 Language: English
Authors: Alison Bing
200 pages, 200 pp colour, 20 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Feb 2018