Pocket Orlando & Disney World Resort
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet's Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World® Resort is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
See the iconic Cinderella’s Castle at the Magic Kingdom, explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios, or ride roller coasters at the Islands of Adventure; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Orlando and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Orlando map (included in print version), plus over 17 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage includes: Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, International Drive, Orlando, Loch Haven Park, Winter Park, Kennedy Space Center, Legoland, Gatorland and more.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital ebook format.
ISBN: 9781743605110 Language: English
Authors: Jennifer Rasin Denniston
176 pages, 176 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Mar 2017