Pocket Las Vegas
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Las Vegas is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Gasp with delight at the Bellagio’s Cirque du Soleil water show ‘O’, indulge like the Ancient Romans when you enter the Greco-Roman fantasyland of Ceasar’s Palace and marvel at the Mirage’s spectacular volcano erupting with a roar; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Las Vegas and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out Las Vegas map, plus over 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage includes:The Strip, Downtown & Fremont St, east of the Strip, weet of the Strip
* Please note, this title is not available in digital ebook format.
ISBN: 9781742200552 Language: English
Authors: Bridget Gleeson
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 14 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Dec 2017