Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet Pocket Chicago is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Gaze out over the city from the heights of the Willis Tower, chow down on local specialties such as the famed deep-dish pizza or join the locals at Wrigley Field; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Chicago and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Chicago map (included in print version), plus 15 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: The Loop, Near North, Navy Pier, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Old Town, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Ukranian Village, Near West Side, Pilsen, South Loop and more
ISBN: 9781741799026 Language: English
Authors: Karla Zimmerman
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 13 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Feb 2018