Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Boston is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cheer on the Red Sox at Fenway Park, follow the Freedom Trail, or sip a coffee in Harvard Square; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Boston and begin your journey now!
- Full-colourmaps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Pull-out Boston map, plus over 15 colour neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout
Coverage includes: Charlestown, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, West End, North End, Downtown & Waterfront, South End & Chinatown, Back Bay, Kenmore Square, Fenway, Cambridge, Harbor Islands
* Please note, this title is not available in digital ebook format.
ISBN: 9781741799262 Language: English
Authors: Mara Vorhees
168 pages, 168 pp colour, 16 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Dec 2017