The Pacific Northwest's Best Trips - Cross Regional Classic Trips (PDF Chapter)
All of our Pacific Northwest trips show you the best of the region, but we’ve chosen some as our all-time favorites. Our two cross-regional Classic Trips lead you to the most iconic sights, the top activities and the uniquely Pacific Northwest experiences.
- follow the Columbia River on a historic drive that marks the climax of Lewis and Clark’s cross-continental 1805 journey
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- towering waterfalls, excellent hiking, hot springs, fruit farms – what else could you want from a long weekend?
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Tri-Cities, Maryhill, Celilo Falls, Columbia Hills Historical State Park, The Dalles, Bonneville, Beacon Rock State Park, Skamokawa, Station Camp & Dismal Nitch, Cape Disappointment, Astoria, Cannon Beach, Long Beach Discovery Trail, Troutdale, Portland Women’s Forum, Vista House, Waterfalls, Bonneville Dam & Fish Hatchery, Hot Springs, Lost Lake, Hood River, Rowena Crest, Columbia Gorge Discovery Center, Highway 35, Parkdale and Mt Hood.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95