The Pacific Northwest's Best Trips - British Columbia (Chapter)
Follow winding roads into the deep forests of northern Vancouver Island, point your wheels north toward Whistler and explore dynamic Vancouver or quaint Victoria. From islands to glaciers to world-class vineyards, this region beckons for road trips and doesn’t disappoint.
- brave suspension bridges and relive pioneer life in a dramatic mountain valley
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- go from coastal towns to snowy peaks with classic BC sights and views en route
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover endless sand, old-growth forest, whales, bears and plenty of First Nations culture
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Stanley Park, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain, Fort Langley, Lynn Canyon Park, Langley Farmland, Hope, Kilby Historic Site, Harrison Hot Springs, Horseshoe Bay, Porteau Cove Provincial Park, Britannia Beach, Shannon Falls, Brackendale, Alice Lake, Brohm Lake, Tantalus Lookout, Brandywine Falls Provincial Park, Whistler, Victoria, Goldstream Provincial Park, Cowichan Bay, Merridale Estate Cidery, BC Forest Discovery Centre, Chemainus, Gibsons, Wild Play Element Parks, Gabriola Island, Powell River, Sidney, Pender Island, Mayne Island, Salt Spring Island, Butchart Gardens, Lake Cowichan, Botanical Beach, Juan de Fuca Provincial Park, Sooke, Tofino, Cathedral Grove, Rathtrevor Beach, Coombs, Qualicum Beach, Cumberland, Campbell River Museum, Telegraph Cove, Strathcona Provincial Park, Alert Bay, Mission Hill Family Estate, Nk’Mip Cellars, Quails’ Gate Winery, Kelowna, Okanagan Lavender Farm, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, St Hubertus Estate Winery, Carmelis Goat Cheese Artisan, Skidegate, Tlell, Port Clements, Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, Masset, Rose Spit, Radium Hot Springs, Ochre Ponds & Paint Pots, Marble Canyon, Banff National Park, Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Spiral Tunnels, Takakkaw Falls, Field, Emerald Lake, Golden, Burgess Shale World Heritage Site, Vancouver Walking Tour, Victoria Walking Tour and Whistler Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95