Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips - Pacific Coast Highways Trips (PDF Chapter)
This is the Pacific Coast Highways Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips guidebook.
Our top pick for classic California dreamin’ snakes along the Pacific coast for 1000 miles. Uncover beaches, seafood shacks and piers for catching sunsets over boundless ocean horizons.
- relax on bountiful beaches
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- cross the Golden Gate Bridge
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- tour a hilltop mansion, then gape at elephant seals
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: San Diego, San Clemente, Long Beach, Malibu, Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach, Hearst Castle, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Point Arena, Mendocino, Fort Bragg, Eureka, Redwood National Park, San Francisco Walking Tour, Alcatraz, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara Wine Country, Los Olivos, Solvang, Los Angeles, Disneyland, Orange County Beaches, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and Huntington Beach.
Formats: EPUB, PDF, MOBI
was USD $4.95