Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips - Northern Coast & Redwoods (Chapter)
This is the Northern Redwood Coast Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips guidebook.
Hug a 700-year-old tree, stroll moody coastal bluffs and drop in on roadside attractions of yesteryear on this trip through verdant redwood parks and personality-packed villages.
- take in coastal views and spot whales off Trinidad
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- picnic among giant trees at Redwood National Park
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- hike through stunning scenery at Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Samoa Peninsula, Trinidad, Patrick’s Point State Park, Humboldt Lagoons State Park, Redwood National Park, Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park, Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, Mendocino, Fort Bragg and Eureka.
Formats: EPUB, PDF, MOBI
was USD $4.95