Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips - Big Sur Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Big Sur Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips guidebook.
Nestled up against mossy redwood forests, the rocky Big Sur coast is a secretive place. On this overnight trip, get to know it like locals do, visiting wild beaches, waterfalls and hot springs.
- see condors glide above ocean beaches
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore a photographer’s dream seascape
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- hike to magnificent waterfalls
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Bixby Bridge, Point Sur State Historic Park, Andrew Molera State Park, Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park, Pfeiffer Beach, Henry Miller Library, Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, Los Padres National Forest, Santa Cruz, Monterey and San Luis Obispo.
Formats: EPUB, PDF, MOBI