New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania travel guide
In the end, everything revolves around New York City. In a region that offers a veritable cornucopia of American life, history and culture, it stands supreme, lending any visit the impression that one has also seen the world.
- Itineraries to inspire road tripping, gallery hopping, and nature loving
- Practical information on getting around by car, bus, plane or antique steam train
- Outdoors chapter takes you hiking, biking, bobsledding and beyond
- Includes the Jersey Shore, NYC and Philadelphia
- 69 detailed and easy-to-use maps
448 pages, 16 pp colour, 75 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm