New Orleans Encounter guide
This product is currently out of stock
The upcoming Pocket New Orleans (2nd edition) is available to pre-order now.
The New Orleans Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time. New Orleans is rebuilding and recreating but some of NOLA's charms never change - the chicken and waffles, the cinematic mansions, the river cruises and that great Southern spirit.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps
- Expert author recommends the best restaurants, shops, festivals and bars
- Itineraries and highlights to make the most of a short trip
- Interviews with locals, including the Young Cheyenne Mardi Gras Indians
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Adam Karlin
168 pp colour, 8 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm