New Orleans Encounter guide
This product is currently out of stock
The New Orleans Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time. New Orleans is rebuilding and recreating but some of NOLA's charms never change - the chicken and waffles, the cinematic mansions, the river cruises and that great Southern spirit.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps
- Expert author recommends the best restaurants, shops, festivals and bars
- Itineraries and highlights to make the most of a short trip
- Interviews with locals, including the Young Cheyenne Mardi Gras Indians
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Adam Karlin
168 pp colour, 8 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm