New Orleans Encounter guide
The New Orleans Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time. New Orleans is rebuilding and recreating but some of NOLA's charms never change - the chicken and waffles, the cinematic mansions, the river cruises and that great Southern spirit.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps
- Expert author recommends the best restaurants, shops, festivals and bars
- Itineraries and highlights to make the most of a short trip
- Interviews with locals, including the Young Cheyenne Mardi Gras Indians
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
This product is currently out of stock
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 168 pp colour, 8 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.28 kg / 0.62 lb
New Orleans Encounter guide for kindle - buy via Amazon
New Orleans Encounter guide for iPhone and iPad - buy via iTunes