New England's Best Trips - New Hampshire (Chapter)
You don’t have to drive through miles of suburbia to get to the good stuff in New Hampshire because most of it is the good stuff: lofty peaks, shimmering lakes, crashing waterfalls and powerful rivers.
- hike to waterfalls, gorges and summits in the shadow of Mt Washington
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- follow New England’s great river to farms, museums and an irresistible chocolate shop
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore northern New Hampshire’s theme parks, rivers, forests and logging history
- discover even more with walking tours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Lincoln & North Woodstock, Flume Gorge, Cannon Mountain, Bretton Wood, Crawford Notch, Story Land, Glen Ellis Falls, Pinkham Notch, Mt Washington, North Conway, Kancamagus Hwy, Littleton, Cedar Circle Farm, East Thetford, Norwich, Cornish, Cornish-Windsor Covered Bridge, Windsor, Fort at No 4 Charlestown, Walpole, Weirs Beach, Meredith, Holderness, West Rattlesnake Trail, Loon Center, Castle in the Clouds, Libby Museum, Wolfeboro, Laconia, Miller State Park, Peterborough, Hancock, Jaffrey & Jaffrey Center, Monadnock State Park, Rhododendron State Park, Keene, Fort Jefferson Fun Park, Jefferson, Lancaster, Weeks State Park, Stark, Milan Hill State Park, Nansen Ski Jump, Gorham and Portsmouth Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95