New England's Best Trips - Massachusetts (Chapter)
Massachusetts offers an incredible diversity of landscapes. The state is small, but its scenery will satisfy your craving for eye candy (surely the foremost requirement for a rewarding road trip).
- drive through the Berkshires, enjoying inspired arts performances in splendid mountain settings
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore a slow, meandering route, including the Cape’s best beaches, oysters and art
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- take a trip for history buffs, exploring the New World’s earliest settlements
- discover even more with walking tours and detours
Coverage includes: Provincetown, Sandwich, Plymouth, Quincy, Boston, Salem, Bourne, Hyannis, Nantucket, Yarmouth Port, Brewster, Cape Cod National Seashore, Wellfleet, Martha’s Vineyard, Newburyport, Plum Island, Ipswich, Crane Estate, Essex, Gloucester, Rockport, Rocky Neck, Lenox, Lee, Tyringham, Great Barrington, Stockbridge, Bash Bish Falls, Deerfield, Shelburne Falls, Charlemont, Western Summit, North Adams, Williamstown, Mt Greylock, Boston Walking Tour, Salem Walking Tour and Provincetown Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95